Come be amazed by 1237 Garden Street. One of Hoboken’s most respected builders has brought their decades of experience and knowledge to bear in this fantastic Brownstone. Built to the absolute highest standards, there is nothing like it on the market right now. The simple facts are these: 100% gut renovation of a Brownstone on Hoboken’s most sought-after block. Every inch of this home is brand new. 4 Bedrooms, 4 full and one half-baths along with an amazing living floor leading to a terraced yard with an outdoor kitchen that rivals most indoor versions. Parlor Floor boasts a 400+ sq. ft. Master Bedroom Suite and a 4th bedroom which would make a beautiful flex space for work from home. 2 large en suite bedrooms on top floor with a central play room or media space. Finished basement for storage or flex space. The feature page is too lengthy to add here but suffice it to say that nothing has been overlooked. Come see the future of Brownstone living.
Features of 1237 Garden Street
- Entire Building completely restructured and reframed.
- Closed cell spray foam insulation at all exterior walls and roofline
- French drain and sump pump system with battery backup in basement
- 2 water retention tanks in yard
- All new high-end Marvin windows and sliding patio door
- Aluminum composite panels at back of house, Hardie plank siding at sides of extension
- New brownstone façade, with tiled entrance under stoop
- Painted cornice
- New bluestone sidewalk and gate.
- Syntenic grass turf
- Irrigation system at planter in rear of yard back (timer in basement by boiler)
- New skylights with sun tunnels at top floor baths
- Navien High efficiency boiler with 60 gal indirect hot water storage tank
- New copper waterline to main
- 3 zone radiant heat system on garden level
- 1 zone for dining room, 1 zone for kitchen and 1 zone for family room
- Gas line ran for generator, terminated in attic.
- Hose bib @ front and back
- 200 amp service; main panel in basement and 100amp sub panel on top floor in hallway
- Provisions for generator (conduits terminated in attic and transfer switch beside main panel)
- Provisions for ceiling fan/pendants in all bedrooms (center of ceiling, blank plate their currently
- Radiant heat in top floor baths and master bathroom
- Speakers in family room, kitchen, master bedroom and playroom on top floor; all wiring runs to basement in closet under stairs. 1 Sonos amp included, currently feeding kitchen and family room.
- Cat 5/6 run to various locations where TV’s and wireless routers likely to live.
- Coaxial cable run to TV’s (family room, master bed, playroom, front bed/office)
- Rear wall @ garden prewired for TV & speakers
- Prewired for security (RITCO did prewiring), keypads at front doors and master bed, contacts @ front doors, front windows (parlor and ground floor) and @ back patio door
- Ring doorbells @ front doors
- Conventional forced air system with steam humidifier for parlor level and top floor.
- Unico system for cooling for garden level and basement
- Island and cabinets surrounding the fireplace are walnut. White kitchen cabs are maple
- Master bath vanity is walnut
- Counter tops are quartz, outdoor kitchen is leathered granite
- Kitchen sink has instant hot water with filtration system and garbage disposal
- Floors and stairs are white oak, neutral stain, matte finish
- Emtek hardware on doors
- Custom door casing/window casing/baseboard trim throughout
- Valor l2 fireplace
- Granite @ fireplace